Welcome to Project Nissik, where I document my past travels (the Beaten Path), the new adventure with my son Nissik (Our Adventures Together) and things that I found useful (Joy in the Mundane). This is my new year’s resolution for 2020 and I am slowly building this up (when time allows) – so please excuse typos and mistakes 🙂
I love researching for new destinations, and have benefited immensely in the past from well-travelled friends, other bloggers and sources from the internet in general. If you stumble across this blog during your research for a particular destination that I have covered, feel free to leave a comment, share your thoughts, and let me know if there is anything else you want to know. Enjoy!
- 2021 Winter Trip to Aruba – the One Happy Island
- 2021 Summer Trip to Cancun
- 2020 Summer Family Trip to Acadia (also Nissik’s first long trip)
- Iceland – our itinerary for a perfect long weekend getaway from Boston
- Border Crossing from Uzbekistan to Turkmenistan
The Beaten Path
Brief collection of Nissik-free travels.
Our Adventures Together
The exciting moments with Nissik.
Joy in the Mundane
The useful little good stuff.